9.03.2012

DIY Paint Chip Feather Crowns for Babiekins Magazine

MerMagforBabiekinsPaintChipHeadbands000
One of my all time favorite online (and now in print!) kids magazine, Babiekins, asked me to create a kids craft for their current issue! I could not have been more thrilled.
MerMagforBabiekinsPaintChipHeadbands2b
Channeling my current love for beautifully colored paint chips I decided to use them to create these simple and darling feather crowns. Head over to Babiekins for the full DIY!
MerMagforBabiekinsPaintChipHeadbands1
And a special thanks to Meta, of One More Mushroom, who helped with the prop styling and photography for the tea party shoot. Didn't it just turn out so adorable!
MerMagforBabiekinsPaintChipHeadbands2
And another big thank you to all of my little models! They were just too too cute for words.
MerMagforBabiekinsPaintChipHeadbands5
And I don't know about you, but I'm in the mood for a little tea party now. A perfect way to transition from summer to fall, don't you think?

6 comments:

  1. I love a tea party, paper play and anything for dress up and play! What a wonderful paper play project to contribute to Babiekins! Congrats! Yes, your models and stylist did a terrific job of making this all come together. Did you take the photos for it? Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed and inspired! Good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! i love it. glad i just disovered your blog. new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable!
    thiese pics inspire me!Thank you ;-)
    marinefleury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete